What Football Can Teach You about Winterizing Your HomeAs you head into winter, and you worry about winterizing your home. You know that you should prepare your house for winter to save energy and keep your family warm, but you’re not sure how. Fortunately, football can teach you everything you need to know. Keep reading to learn six football-inspired tips that get your home ready for the winter.
- Protect the Quarterback (Protect Your Pipes)
- Create Space for Your Running Back (Clear Your Gutters)
- No Holes in Your Defense (Seal All Leaks)
- Switch Up Your Coverages (Adjust Your Thermostat)
- Run a Reverse (Reverse Your Ceiling Fans)
- Consult the Coach (Have Your Furnace Inspected)