6 Signs Your Home Needs a HumidifierAs a Raleigh resident, you’ve become all too familiar with summer humidity. When you walk outside, you can often feel the moisture in the air collect on your skin. And if you straightened your hair, you can count on curls a few hours later. Understandably, you’d assume that you want less humidity inside your home, not more. However, maintaining a comfortable environment may be more difficult than you think. Just as extremely high humidity levels wreak havoc on your home, so do equally low humidity levels. As the cold weather months creep closer, you may find that a humidifier can solve a surprising number of problems, including some of the following.
- You Suffer From Frequent Nosebleeds
- You Have Warped Wood Flooring
- You Frequently Experience Static Shocks
- You Can’t Seem to Stay Warm in Winter
- You Have Sleep Apnea
- You Unsuccessfully Grow Indoor Plants